Sunday, March 30, 2008

U-Bahn

This is my first video using my point-and-shoot Nikon coolpix 5400.
I have downloaded hopefully better video editing freeware for my second attempt. The titles and audio did not work so well with the iMovie compression, so I apologize to Neu! and the Courier font.

Video does 3 things for me:

1) i can carry my camera and record without feeling too conspicuous
2) i can sit for a long time and edit in cafes for for the price of a coffee and save cash.
3) i can add a german soundtrack

This is pretty pedestrian stuff (haha) but i really admire the german mass-transit system.
The average wait time for a train is 5 minutes, the trains are clean, and cover the city very well.
Berlin also has set very high emission standards for vehicles and you need to buy a special license to drive into the city.

U-Bahn




Stay tuned for:
- graffiti & street art
- turkish market
- museum island

No comments: