Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ost-See



Lots of adventure and great times were had this past week, so much that I haven't had much time for the web log. But, this weekend should provide for a donkey-load (maybe the origin of ass-load? never thought of it that way...) of great video opportunities. Daniel and Natasha's wedding is all weekend long at his sister's place, which is a Commune on an island in the Baltic Sea. I am anticipating nude swimming, Russian Wodka fueled dancing and feats of strength, and observing the coming together of two very different cultures. I am also excited that I will be so close to Denmark and Sweden.



Since Poland, I have met a lot (more) really great people, including a really interesting woman from Ireland, who talked so quickly that I was hypnotized by her. I met her while attending friend Joao's grilin' fest at Treptower Park. It turns out she has big plans and dreams to set up an international exhibition based on a very original and provocative concept. Hopefully I will be involved in the design.

I also went to Daniel's bachelor party on Saturday which started with football at 6:00pm and ended at Karaoke at 6:00am. We had about 12 people crammed into the private room meant for 7 or 8 and trays of tequila kept floating in the door. There was a donkey-load of fist-pumping as I got to sing some German New Wave (NDW) which is always a treat, even for Germans.



here are some random pictures from friends and a link to Abel's Slide show from Karneval Der Kulturen to help tide the blog over until I get back from the north...






For Abel's amazing Karneval Der Kulture Pics click here

No comments: