Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Chromatics

The Chromatics show was great however, I was definitely left wanting more. It was fairly short set considering they were the only live act, maybe 40 minutes. The Roter Salon was a good venue though, it was filled up real good so I couldn't move around very much to record different angles. This was also my first audio capture with the coolpix and the sound clips a lot, so I left the first half of the song "In the City" intact and spliced it together with the studio version. Then I used some of the iMovie plugins to beef up my sparse footage of the show. I did this rather hastily however as tonight is the Holly Golightly show at Knaack and thought I best get this up sooner rather than later. I am meeting Olga and Delphine there and Abel and some friends afterwards. I still find it hard to get over how easy it is to make really nice friends here!

Chromatics Live in Berlin (sort of)



No comments: