Friday, April 4, 2008

Die alten/neuen Bauten

First, I apologize if my German is not correct, I am winging it like I do everyday here. Tonight I made up the word Alcoholmauer (alcoholwall), but Daniel did not approve.

Here is a bunch of footage from the same previously mentioned boat cruise, of old and new buildings next to each other. This is characteristic of the Berlin Style - which I find mind-blowingly (real word!) well executed. I slapped together a "real" NDW (german new wave) soundtrack to go with - it seemed inline with the old/new theme. It is a mix of 5 songs, I am too tired to write them down and do not know if anyone but me cares who the bands are anyway. If you have an interest, or a guess, drop me a line.

I apologize that the order of the footage is not correct, I lost track when editing out the graffiti bits.

Die Alten/neuen Bauten




I am now hitting the bedsac - 4:30 Berlin time, as I am meeting Daniel tomorrow at 13:00 for 5 Euro Sushi! Then a haircut, then a new cafe to check out with Wi-lan access.

I love this city more and more each day by the way, and as a double bonus have just received confirmation that my friend Aurèle is coming here for a week at the end of April!


Coming Soon:

A Museum with Delphine

No comments: