Saturday, May 10, 2008

photorgyphy


So, Karneval der Kulturen is this weekend, and I have to work a lot of work to make Euros for beer and a new bag. Therefore, pictures will do most of the talking in this post. I am grateful that so many people other than myself took photos because my camera was mostly at home. Anna, Aurèle and Daniel kindly sent me some video & pics and here are some of my favourites...

Firstly, Daniels' Anticipated Video Debut...

The Beer Inside Of Us All

Shot in the innovative Beer POV style, this video very effectively make its point, that beer is inside of us all...and on the outside of some of us as well.






Photorgyphy am Gorki-Park

Aletta, Anna, and Lilian, all from Holland, joined Aurele, Daniel and I one night at Gorki Park. We did alot of other stuff together too, like; ate another Southern German meal, went to the Mauer Markt and the Schloss Charlottenburg.
After a few beers and green teas we had a great time taking pictures of each other as we exchanged phone numbers. I think, but am not sure, that this is also the night that Daniel, Aurele, and I went to Keyser Soze bar for a nightcap before going to sleep. The bartender told us we had time for one beer, 30 minutes. We thanked him and sat down at the bar. By the time we left we had not only our beer, but 2 other free beers and a shot of vodka each. It was now about 4:30 am and we had chatted with the bartenders for a couple of hours. It's a really nice friendly spot, which can be tricky to find here (the friendliness that is). Total price for the 9 beers and 3 Grasovka vodkas - 15 euro!!









Slideshows aren't what they used to be.

Even when you had to buy special film, get them processed, buy and set up projectors and screens, and make pop-corn, slideshows never got any respect. You had to invite people over for dinner then ambush them with pictures. These days slideshows are a great shortcut to link to Flickr accounts and thereby avoiding laying out pictures in Blogger's stupid interface.

What you will see in the slideshow are mostly potraits and snapshots from: Club Des Visionaires, Volkspark Biergarten, Holocaust Memorial. I did add some other of my favourites as well, chosen from the photos Aurele sent me.

click to start



Coming Soon:

15.Mai; Sepctrum show at The Bang Bang Club w/ new pal Susumu.

No comments: