Monday, May 12, 2008

A Sunday Night Out

Karneval Der Kulturen

Yesterday was long. I worked from 9:30 until 6:00. Met up with Daniel & Natasha and some of their other friends at Karneval Der Kulturen (A multicultural weekend long celebration) street party. Then Davide from Milan who I met at German school this week, joined us. He and I eventually found ourselves at White Trash to listen to some late 70s punk downstairs, and 20s big band upstairs.



Today, I also met up with Ena, another fellow student. We are planning a day-train-trip to Poland for next Saturday. Its only 100 kilometers away.

2 comments:

Marie-Camille said...

the fact that a lot of cities are relatively close here kind of has me thinking everything is doable, like "oh i'll go to barcelona then pop by marseille and i'll be in venice in time for a late bite, sure!"

kind of like saying you'll see the whales in tadoussac, lunch at niagara falls and watch the sun set over the rockies, i guess...!

Anonymous said...

Not to mention relatively cheap to get to!

I'd like to visit Poland for sure. Can't wait to see the pictures/videos!